collapse

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: FAQ and More  (อ่าน 2501 ครั้ง)

ออฟไลน์ พงษ์

• PREVILEGE MEMBER
  • กระทู้: 11,393
  • คะแนนพิเศษ: +1834/-1
FAQ and More
« เมื่อ: กรกฎาคม 11, 2018, 03:56:13 PM »

(:Welcome:)

About My Service

Before telling you guys anything, I would like to inform about the standard of my service

My Service will follow 3 principals.

1. Safety

- Safety is the first priority will be concerned in my service and tools. Thus, please feel free about my service, any massage will not harm. Moreover, I also take care of myself in protection, and for your confirmation, I do the health check continuously, which show the blood test results below. In addition, I also take "PreP" medicine to protect me too.

Please feel free to see blood test result and health check update every 3 months here.

http://www.musicmassage.net/index.php?topic=4908.0

2. Pleased to service everyone

- I am very pleased to service every customers without discrimination, and I will intend to work every times since I think these will make great works.

3. Continuous Development

- To make a better standard and various services, I try so hard to find a new massage, and keep changing tools because changing will make a better result. Beside, customers feedback are very helpful for improve my standard and services

{flower4}

Below is FAQ, however, please feel free to ask me if you have anymore questions or call me directly

*Both Men and Women are able to be my customer? What are the conditions of my service ?

"I would appreciate to service both men and women with only one condition, the cleanliness of customer must be concerned."
(Please note that I am "Top" only)

*What is the "Specific Point Massage"?

It is the gently and softly massage at sensitive point such as chest, pubis.
For more information please feel free to call 085-059-3097

*Is out call service is available?

Since my service is "Music Massage",many tools and equipment will be prepared in my room, moreover, there are many customers in queue, thus, in call would be appreciate. Please accept my apology.

*How to come to my service room(In Call)?

For In call, Siam Condominium is the place, located the opposite of Fortune Town Ratchada (Near Rama9 intersection), you can come to Rama 9 Station (Exit 2) and Siam Condominium will located behind Central Rama 9.
For private car, please park at Central Rama 9 and walk to the place.

For more information about the transportation here -->

*How can I check the available service time?

You can check at the "Calendar" here

http://www.musicmassage.net/index.php?action=calendar

(Each day will represent 2 period 🔴(12.00-18.00)Fully Booked

and 🔵(18.00-22.00)Fully Booked  which means Fully Booked)

When you can choose the date of service please feel free to call 085-059-3097 to make a reservation
or add "LINE" below "Pong Music Massage"

“Please”...add "LINE" to receive information and make a reservation below

https://line.me/R/ti/p/%40pong_massage

QR code Line

*Are "Tools" safety and have quality??

All "Tools" are chosen with appropriated and safe because all can be used without harm both customer and me.
Since there are many customers with different type of skins, thus, I choose the product that is gentle and not allergic to customers and me.

*Are the fat, overweight able to receive service?

As I mentioned before, only cleanliness is the only one condition for "Music Massage". However, some movements that might be able to harm some customers will be changed or eliminated or added appropriately.

*Is Location private?

For the location of service, I think private and safety, not crowded is one of the main point of my service because some customers, they just want to relax. Thus, I always let the room free before the next customer come.

*Without reservation, but I would like to receive the service, what should I do?

For any customer who unable to make a reservation for long, please check the unexpected free time (Customer who reserved but won't be able to come) via "LINE" or "SMS" 085-059-3097

Pong Music Massage" Account LINE@ Here!

“Please”...add "LINE" to receive information and make a reservation below

https://line.me/R/ti/p/%40pong_massage

*Early or Late arrival, what should I do?

For Early arrival, please inform me before coming up to the room because I might have another customer, or not be able to service. However, if I free, I will inform you immediately
                      For Late arrival, 10 - 15 mins, please inform me about late arrival, but if it is too much, more than 20 mins, I would like to inform you that some massage movements will be eliminated, since this will not affect the next customer.

Therefore, for the best service, please be an early arrival, and feel free to waiting in Central Rama 9, so, the massage movement will not eliminated, and service will not in a hurry.

*Note*
For any customer who has more question or suggestion, please feel free to post here, I am very appreciated to answer every question

{flower4}

« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: กรกฎาคม 24, 2018, 09:58:15 PM โดย พงษ์ »
อย่าหยุดสงสัย........?
จะได้อยากสู้เพื่อค้นหา

ออนไลน์ Twptsshop

• ครั้งแรก ที่รู้จักพงษ์ ก็ชอบและถูกชะตาขึ้นมาทันที และเท่าที่เห็นมา พงษ์เป็นคนที่ไม่มีพิษมีภัยกับใคร โชคดีที่ได้รู้จักพงษ์ครับ
  • CHAMPION MEMBER
  • PREVILEGE MEMBER
  • กระทู้: 9,877
  • คะแนนพิเศษ: +20/-0
Re: คำถามที่พบบ่อยๆ เกี่ยวกับการบริการ
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: กรกฎาคม 11, 2018, 08:39:28 PM »
🐗🐗ดีมากครับ แวะเข้าไปดูตารางนัดคิวของลูกค้าประจำเดือนล่วงหน้าได้🍀🍀 เดี๋ยวต้องจองคิวบ้างแล้วหละ อาจจะรอนานหน่อย แต่ก็เต็มใจรอครับ😙😙
💗💗💗⚘⚘⚘

ออฟไลน์ oliverB

• CHAMPION MEMBER
  • EXTRA PREMIUM MEMBER
  • กระทู้: 332
  • คะแนนพิเศษ: +2/-0
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: กรกฎาคม 11, 2018, 09:34:45 PM »
I experienced your service 2 times. It is perfect.

ออฟไลน์ พงษ์

• PREVILEGE MEMBER
  • กระทู้: 11,393
  • คะแนนพิเศษ: +1834/-1
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: กรกฎาคม 13, 2018, 07:31:16 PM »
 (:Kiss:) (:Kiss:) (:Kiss:)
อย่าหยุดสงสัย........?
จะได้อยากสู้เพื่อค้นหา

ออนไลน์ Twptsshop

• ครั้งแรก ที่รู้จักพงษ์ ก็ชอบและถูกชะตาขึ้นมาทันที และเท่าที่เห็นมา พงษ์เป็นคนที่ไม่มีพิษมีภัยกับใคร โชคดีที่ได้รู้จักพงษ์ครับ
  • CHAMPION MEMBER
  • PREVILEGE MEMBER
  • กระทู้: 9,877
  • คะแนนพิเศษ: +20/-0
💗💗💗⚘⚘⚘

ออฟไลน์ wud

• PREVILEGE MEMBER
  • กระทู้: 5,166
  • คะแนนพิเศษ: +7/-0
Re: FAQ and More
« ตอบกลับ #5 เมื่อ: มกราคม 28, 2020, 06:03:51 AM »
 (:Nice:) (:Nice:) (:Nice:) (:Nice:) (:Nice:)

ออฟไลน์ Ka-Chay.2015

• ไม่ต้องรู้เรื่องส่วนตัวกันมากมาย .. แค่รู้เรื่องของกายกันและกันก็พอ
  • CHAMPION MEMBER
  • PREVILEGE MEMBER
  • กระทู้: 5,638
  • คะแนนพิเศษ: +9/-0
  • เป็นความสุขของกันและกัน
Re: FAQ and More
« ตอบกลับ #6 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 30, 2021, 08:02:05 PM »
It is an easy management to view the queue.
I like it.
สถานะ :

เป็นความสุข ของกันและกัน
                  ไม่จำเป็นต้องรู้เรื่องส่วนตัวกันมากมาย 
                   แค่ รู้เรื่องของ "กาย"  กันและกันก็พอ

18 Aug. 2015

* Calendar

ตุลาคม 2024
อา. จ. อ. พ. พฤ. ศ. ส.
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19